The latter part of 2020 saw a pick up in M&A activity, as sales volume began to return to normal, pre-pandemic levels, following a pause of many planned sales in response to uncertainty posed by COVID-19 shutdowns. In the last two quarters, Caber Hill Advisors has been working with businesses across multiple industries as sellers are looking to take advantage of current market conditions. Below are highlights from a few featured deals:
- Dental: Peluso Orthodontics was acquired by MyOrthos, an SV Health Investors portfolio company
- Audiology: A single-location, multi-physician audiology practice in the Northeast was acquired by a private equity group
- Dental: Wellesley Dental Group sold its multi-specialty dental practice to 42 North Dental, acquired an Audax portfolio company and leading dental support organization (DSO)
- Landscaping: An undisclosed strategic buyer, facilitated by LandOpt, acquired American Gardens, a Midwest-based landscaping business
- Audiology: Alpaca Audiology, a Thompson Street Capital Partners portfolio company, acquired Concept by Iowa Hearing, a 16-office audiology group practice
Caber Hill Advisors is your partner for growth. We're committed to working with business owners so they can successfully fulfill their personal and professional legacies. We draw on our experience serving small and middle market companies in several specialty industries to help our clients identify and capitalize on the best opportunities available.
If you’re interested in learning more, contact any one of our leading advisors to have a conversation about what’s important to you, your business, and your future.